Policy on Refunds & Re-treatment
Refunds will be available when there is a wrong payment or swiping of card into LoveMyBraces account. Refunds are also available when there is a change in patient’s general medical condition like Cardiac, Pulmonary or Endocrinal etc, rendering the patient unsuitable for said treatment.
Dental treatment outcome (much like all medical) depends on many factors including condition and progress of under-lying disease, patient’s biology, pre-and post-treatment care and patient’s compliance. If LoveMyBraces management, subject to review by the LoveMyBraces Quality Processes, determines that treatment outcome could have been better, they under sole discretion may approve refunds.
Refunds (2 Modes): Credit to patient’s Bank (takes 15-30 days) or patient may choose an alternate treatment with LoveMyBraces or its partner concern, Clove Dental.
Refund Process (Time required for the process to complete 15-30 days)
1. Refund process will start once written request is received from patient with reasons. Request should have been initiated within 6 months.
2. For Refund: Patient will submit documents, receipts, x-rays. Patient will also return LoveMyBraces delivered aligners/other dental devices or appliances if any, to the treating doctor / designated clinic / LoveMyBraces Head Office for which refund is asked. No refund will be eligible if there is a failure to return the appliance or device.
3. LoveMyBraces Quality Team will review refund request based on all facts & patient-provided records pertaining to the underlying condition and reserves full and complete right to approve the above.
4. Consultations, x-rays, scans, diagnosis & treatment planning, membership plans are not eligible for refund; these will be deducted. Lab charges of any kind will also be deducted.
Refund Claims will not be eligible:
1. Patient does not report for treatment for long time and condition deteriorates or the fit has changed; like in cases of braces, aligners etc.
2. 6 months have passed since the treatment is over or the patient gets treatment done at any clinic outside LoveMyBraces partner network.
4. Patient did not comply with instructions or failed to report for further treatment like wearing retention plates in Orthodontic treatment as advised.
5. Aligners: If impressions or scan has been done and the aligner fabrication has been ordered.
6. If the Aligner / braces has not been collected by the patient and the ‘fit has changed’, due to shifting of teeth, requiring new measurements.
7. If the treatment is booked under ‘zero interest’ finance schemes.
The warranty does not cover tooth fracture, tooth disease or toothache.
Compulsory Deductions for Aligners/Orthodontic/Implant/Other Treatment:
|1||Cancellation of Aligners work||– Rs 10,000|
|2||Cancellation of Other Orthodontic treatments||– Rs 5,000|
RE-TREATMENT POLICY (Re-treatments)
‘LoveMyBraces’ always aims to ensure best clinical practices by highly qualified and trained doctors in its clinic network. However, if the prognosis/outcome of any treatment is not on the desired lines, due to various limitations.
Orthodontic Patient’ will qualify for Re-treatment: Within 1 yr of completion of treatment if:
1. Patient has complied with the timely appointments and review visits (physically or virtually), reported immediately on breakages of brackets/appliances, worn the retainers and/or aligners as advised and not delayed the consultations with the clinical team of LoveMyBraces. Failure to do so causes relapse or prolong the treatment, which is not covered under re-treatment.
2. Will not Qualify: If the patient stops showing up for consultations (physical or virtual) after the treatment has started, the company will be at liberty to cancel the treatment.
Patient Relocates to Other City/Country
1. Treatment will be continued, or the Re-Treatment will be undertaken at any LoveMyBraces partner clinic across after consultation by the LoveMyBraces Doctor, subject to approval by the Management on case to case basis.
2. If there is ‘No LoveMyBraces partner clinic’ in the city, where patient relocates, no refunds will be admissible, and treatment will only be given in the closest LoveMyBraces partner clinics and the patient will have to bear the charges for external specialist on own account and cannot claim the same from LoveMyBraces.
In case a patient has made any attempt to defame LoveMyBraces, Clove or the doctors of LoveMyBraces or Clove, management reserves the right to reject the claim for refund or retreatment. LoveMyBraces Management reserves the right to accept or reject any refund claim based on the clinical findings & patient history. Management has also the right to accept or reject any Re-treatment if the patient has not followed the instructions. Disputes if any are subject to exclusive Jurisdiction of Delhi courts, where the company has its registered office.